Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Chicago honors Legendary Dinah Washington

Remember the song, "What A Difference A Day Makes " by Legendary Singer Dinah Washington?
Her melodic voice is still imitated by singers of all genres today.  Chicago's own Sasha Dalton sings like her in her own tribute to the legend.  Footage you are about to see is just a small sample of how
Chicago remembers and honors Dinah Washington, who lived on the West and South side of Chicago





The book below is one of the books written on Dinah!  A MUST READ!
I didn't understand why I was drawn to reading this, probably because I've always hated the BLUES!
I still don't choose it as my choice of music, but I can certainly appreciate it!  You will too after you read this book!   Settle in for a good long, interesting, NO, Fascinating read!
NJoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment