Thursday, January 12, 2023

Tax Season is Here!

Tax Season Benefits! Some years ago, my girlfriend from California moved here to Chicago. At the time I was experiencing tax problems and did’t know where to turn. So I asked Linda Shepard if she knew someone. Thank God she did. She referred me to Sherwin Clark of TAX ACCOUNTING! Since then I have never looked back. Sherwin Clark Senior and Junior are PROFESSIONALS, who take the time to understand and explain NEW TAX LAWS that may affect you. They repeated take professional courses to keep up with these new laws and how they affect you. This is one of the many reasons why everyone we refer to them always goes back the next year! Good Tax men! Period!! If you want your taxes done right, then contact our 30 plus years Tax Professionals! The BEST of the BEST is taking new/repeat clients. Be sure and tell them Zelda sent you! Email: irsrefunds@yahoo.com Share this:

No comments:

Post a Comment