Tuesday, November 11, 2014

toyz4tots drive!





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuSjPLdYJvU&list=UU-9DSrp8v2Hn7KmTmV6pxpw








 50 YEARS TOGETHER!



 
 
 
 
Their three kids, all  successful, agreed to a Sunday dinner in their honor.

"Happy Anniversary Mom and  Dad," gushed Son No.  1.
'Sorry I'm running late.   I had an  emergency at the hospital with a patient, you know how it is, and I didn't  have time to get you a gift."

"Not to worry," said the father.
"Important thing is we're all together  today."
 
Son No. 2  arrived. "You and Mom look great,  Dad.
I just flew in from LA between  depositions & didn't have time to shop for  you."
"It's nothing,"
said the father.
"We're glad you were able to  come."

  Just then the daughter  arrived.
"Hello and happy anniversary! Sorry,  but my boss is sending me out of town & I was really busy packing so I didn't  have time to get you anything."

After they had finished  dessert, the father said,
"There's something your mother and I  have wanted to tell you for a long time.
"You see, we were really poor, but we  managed to send each of you to college.
Through the years your mother and I  knew we loved each other very much, but we just never found the time to  get married."
 
The three children  gasped and said,
"WHAT? You mean we're  bastards?"
  "Yep",
said the father,

"Cheap ones  too..."
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment